This creatively hand made patchwork rug from Afghanistan is made out of several parts of different elegant, colorful and unique hand woven Afghan kilim rugs. It is supported by cotton fabric at the back.
These Afghan kilim rugs are all made using Ghazny wool, the best wool in Afghanistan. They were dyed with natural coloring matters such as tree barks, fruits, vegetables and other plant sources creating beautiful combinations of different colors.
Note: The colors in this patchwork rug will be perceived differently depending on the angle you view it from and on the quality of your screen.
- Free global shipping by Dutch TNT Post Company with track and trace number
- Certificate of authenticity
- 100% guaranteed that it’s hand woven
- 1 year guarantee
- 14 days return policy (we will refund the money after we have received the item back)
- Handling time of 2 business days
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register