- Hand-knotted rug in tribal Kazak style
- Made from hand-spun sheep wool and the colors are made from natural color extracts such as tree bark, fruits, vegetables and other vegetable sources
- The colors of the carpet will not fade over time
- Durable and withstands heavy pedestrian traffic
Note: The colors in the carpet are perceived differently depending on the viewing angle and screen quality.
Photos of the item were taken outdoors in daylight.
What you get:
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Carpet made from 100% guaranteed handcraft
-If you have any questions, we look forward to a call or an email from you!
Why are we so cheap?
Even without any effect, we are much cheaper than most of our competitors. That's because we're working on a special principle. Where you can get the best quality carpets for as little money as possible. That's because, as a family, we have knotted the carpet itself for centuries. We are not greedy brokers who want to take ridiculous advantage of you. They learn from us if the product was directly from us because we produce it ourselves