- Both sides of the kilim rug can be used
- Authentic Afghan kilim / kilim rug from northern Afghanistan
- Made from sheep's wool and the colors are derived from natural color extracts such as tree bark, fruits, vegetables and other plant sources
- The colors of the kilim rug will not fade over time
- Durable and withstands heavy foot traffic
Note: The colors in the carpet are perceived differently depending on the viewing angle and screen quality.
Photos of the item were taken outdoors in daylight.
- 100% guarantee that it is a hand-woven rug
- Can be used for a lifetime
- Provided with Track & Trace number
We offer a variety of the finest handmade rugs with traditional, oriental, contemporary and modern designs at an affordable price.
Each of our rug designs has been carefully and creatively handwoven and knotted by our skilled rug weavers, using various ancient techniques of traditional rug weaving and knotting that have been part of the family tradition for centuries. We personally take care of the entire process of making carpets and rugs. The result is a product that can last for generations.
Durch Ihre Anmeldung in unserem Shop, bewegen Sie sich um einiges schneller durch den Bestellvorgang, können mehrere Adressen anlegen, können Ihre Aufträge verfolgen und vieles mehr.Kundenkonto anlegen