- Hand knotted traditional kazak area rug
- Made out of hand-spun sheep wool and the colors are from natural colouring extracts like tree barks,fruits,vegetables and other plant sources
- Colors of the rug do not fade over time
- Durable and can withstand heavy foot traffic
Note: The colors in the carpet will be perceived differently depending on the angle you view it from and on the quality of your screen.
Photos of the item were taken outdoors in daylight.
- Free global shipping by Dutch TNT Post Company with track and trace number
- Certificate of authenticity
- 100% guaranteed that it’s hand knotted
We provide a variety of the finest handmade rugs and carpets with traditional, Oriental, transitional, contemporary and modern designs at an affordable price.
Each of our rug and carpet designs have been carefully and creatively handwoven and hand knotted by our skilled carpet weavers using various ancient techniques of traditional carpet weaving and hand knotting which has been already a part of our family’s tradition for centuries. We personally manage the whole rug and carpet-making process which results in a product that can last for generations.